dear friend

my sweet friend jeanne sent me these very special buttons

what a treat today!!

HA - this does look like weed, but its this supercute mossy stuff!!


Jeanne Ciasullo said...


seaofshoes said...

your blog is so funny and so cute it is way rad!!!!!
thx for the so sweet shout out
xxx jane

Marcos said...

awe love

i thought that was weed

E> E> E>

DON'T SWEAT IT said...

Hahaha, sure had me fooled! :)

Yup, I have been to 10.17 and funny thing is that we discovered that we were both at Roisin's first show in NYC in October last year! I was a volunteer at the festival that was hosting and luckily got in for free. If you haven't seen her live, I highly recommend you do if she ever comes around.

Cheers and thanks for the comment!

Jeanne Ciasullo said...

I thought you'd like that ; )